Potential Advantages of DST 1031 Properties:
- Defer 100% Of Your Capital Gains Taxes with 1031 DST Investments.
- Ability to Diversify Your 1031 Exchange Equity into multiple 1031 DST investments! (Please note that diversification does not guarantee profits nor guarantee against losses)
- Management Free – No More Tenants, Toilets and Trash!
- Multiple Asset Classes to Choose – Multifamily Apartments, Triple Net Leased Properties (NNN), All-Cash/Debt-Free Properties, Medical Properties, Pharmacies, Fast Food, Dialysis Centers, Etc.
- Mitigate 1031 Exchange Closing Risk – Typically Close In As little As 3-5 Business Days On Our 1031 DST investments!
- Tax-favored Current Income – Due to real estate depreciation and possible leveraging.
- Step Up in Cost Basis on Death.
Potential Disadvantages of Real Estate NNN, DST, TIC Properties and 1031 Exchanges:
- No Guarantees of Distributions or Appreciation
- General Real Estate Risks of Real Estate Investing
- Like Real Estate, DST Investments are Illiquid Investments
- Possible Refinancing Risk or Lender Foreclosure
- Risk Of A Loss Of Principal due to a Sponsor/Trustee To Make Management Decisions
- US and Local Economic Risks